Five of the best Fancy Cotswold Farm shops
If you are thinking of treating yourself to a post-Christmas break with us in Notgrove then we have decided that you should add a little extra indulgence to your trip by visiting one, two or even all five of our listed ‘Fancy Farm shops’.
We all need a little bit of luxury after the exhausting Christmas and new year period…… we all know that those fad diets were never going to really last anyway!
- Daylesford: A well-known gem in the area. A wide range of organic home grown and home produced food is sold alongside their restaurant where you can rest up your feet after you have browsed through their amazing shop. Not only does it sell food and drink but also top designer country clothing, gifts and furniture.
- Wayside Farm shop: Located between Broadway and Evesham, Wayside Farm Shop provides fresh and local produce seven days a week. Along side that they run a beautiful tea room with a delicious selection of cakes! Perfect!
- Burford Garden Company: Burford itself is a truly beautiful place so that in itself is a good excuse to visit. Then Burford Garden Company has an amazing variety of food on sale, plants, homeware, clothing and a fantastic toy shop to! If that’s not enough they also have a fantastic restaurant and cute rustic play area for the little ones.
- Bibury Trout Farm: Not only selling delicious smoked trout but wines, deli products, fresh bread and eggs etc. They also have a cute gift shop and outdoor play area. Bibury is also a very pretty little village to see whilst in the Cotswolds.
- Broadway Deli: Walking along Broadway high-street you will stumble across a fantastic looking shop front with an amazing array of colourful vegetables! Inside the shop gets even better. You could incorporate a visit to Broadway Tower as this too is a must.