We love animals here at Notgrove!
Being dog owners ourselves we understand that your holiday would not be the same without your four legged friend and we welcome well behaved dogs (and well-behaved owners) in our barns and safari tents. We supply some dog poop bags and a water and feed bowl. Dogs are welcome to explore the Estate with you, but they must be kept on a lead when you pass through fields containing livestock. Inside the barns and safari tents we would be grateful if you and your four legged friends could follow a few doggy rules…..
- Please do not leave dogs unattended inside the barns and safari tents unless they are in a dog cage.
- We would be grateful if our furniture remained fur free, so please do not allow dogs to sit on it!
- We do not allow dogs upstairs in the barns; we find they prefer a bed by the wood burner anyway.
- Please do use the ’doggy’ towels provided, not our guest towels.
- Please wash muddy dogs off before allowing them into the barns and safari tents; they are welcome to dry in the utility area.