LUXURY FAMILY SAFARI TENTS AT THE NOTGROVE ESTATE IN THE COTSWOLDS
Open April to October
The luxury tents and can sleep up to 6 people in three fully furnished bedrooms, woodburners and with a flushing loo. All landscaped within a former cricket field and enclosed by beech trees, they’re surrounded by the 1,500 acre private Notgrove Estate in a unique natural setting. On site games room, football pitch, children’s climbing frame, dogs welcome and dual 22kw EV charger. A perfect venue for groups of up to 30 people.
At Notgrove Holidays we don’t have set arrival days. We try to offer completely flexible arrival days throughout the season. Come and stay in our safari tents from any day for two nights upwards – if we can fit in with your preferred dates we will. Book direct on notgroveholidays.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAFARI TENT SPEC:
All with en-suite WC, on site games room, a mini football pitch and our friendly animals we welcome couples and families looking to enjoy the laid back Cotswold life:
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms – a double, a cabin bed and a twin room
- Each tent has a private flushing toilet
- Kitchenette with gas hob
- 90L cool box, ice packs provided
- Dining table and chairs
- Outdoor seating and firepit with BBQ grill
- Lighting and electrical points
- Halogen heater in main area, bedrooms not heated
- Kettle and toaster
- China and cutlery provided
- Separate shower room and extra toilets
- Games room, tennis court, bike hire and football area
- Dogs allowed*
- Linen packs available*
- Log Packs available for woodburner and firepit*
- Dual 22kw EV charging point*
- Cool Box Dimensions (L87xW41xD34CM)
*at extra cost
Harry Answers Your FAQ’s
Available to book now from £100 per night for up to six people sharing, open all year!
Minimum Night Stays – minimum stay is two nights, bank holidays weekends are a minimum of 3 nights.
Group Bookings – we are happy to take group bookings but please be aware we are a family campsite in a quiet village. Therefore, we are only suitable for family groups looking for a peaceful stay.
Tent Locations – Our safari tents are all individually named and are located in this order – Woodpecker, Treecreeper, Red Kite, Lapwing and Goldfinch – please see map attached.
New for 2022 Wood Burners and EV Charger – All our tents are now fitted with an indoor wood burner in the main living area, fire packs available from us – please only use our fire packs in the wood burner! As from March 2022 guests will be able to charge their electric car using our newly installed dual 22kw electric car charger on a ‘pay as you go’ basis.
Safari Tent Layout
BOOK YOUR LUXURY SAFARI TENT TODAY
The booking calendar is live and up to date, if the pods show as fully booked the only other accommodation which may be available would be our cottages or safari tents – to see this please click this button. All accommodation is listed here, if none is available then I am afraid we are fully booked.
EXTRAS – ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE!
We offer a variety of extras to make your stay more enjoyable and packing easier – from duvets, towels and fire packs, to bike and tennis court hire. We can take care of everything…
FRESH LINEN PACK: £20
Packs available per bed – include double or single;
Double linen pack;
1 x double fitted sheet, 1 x double duvet and cover, 2 x pillows and pillowcases, 2 x large bath towels
Single Linen Pack;
2 x single fitted sheet, 2 x single duvet and cover, 2 x pillows and pillowcases, 2 x large bath towels
Please make sure all bedding is stripped and left by the door upon leaving.
FIRE BUNDLE : £12.50
1 x bag of logs
1 x bundle of kindling
1 x box of firelighters
1 x box of matches
This is very popular with many of our guests here at Notgrove. Used for both indoor wood burner and outdoor fire pit, get a cosy fire going and huddle around it eating marshmallows. Yummy!
£12.50 if pre-booked, £15.00 on site
Meet the Animals
Tent Games Room
Outdoor Play Areas
55 Acres of Land to Explore
The Nuttery – Notgrove’s village cafe
The best way to see the stunning scenery around Notgrove is on two wheels and we have mapped out our favourite cycle routes for you.
In partnership with Far Peak Cycles, we have brand new Claud Butler or electric bikes and accessories, checked and maintained before every ride.
Each hire is provided with an accessory pack including multi-tool, puncture repair kit, pump and lock to make your journey as hassle free as possible, wherever you decide to ride.
Breakfast & BBQ Pack Deliveries
Notgrove Holidays has partnered with local business, David Moore Family Butchers to offer guests breakfast, BBQ and family packs. You can pre-order your packs from them directly which will be delivered free of charge to the Barns Games Room on a Thursday or Saturday for you to collect. Click here to view their full list of produce. You need to give two days notice to make sure they have everything in stock. To place your order just email email@example.com or call 07879 040106.
Tent Games Room
As we know the great British weather can’t always be relied upon…..our onsite games room ensures you can keep the family occupied whatever the weather. For the big kids we have table football, table tennis and for the little ones a variety of books, toys and games to suit all ages.
Other Activities & Adventures
We have lots of other activities and adventures you can prebook for your stay at Notgrove including:
- Foraging walks, forest school and falconry experience
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Beauty treatments
- Art classes
- Photography tours
- Tennis lessons and court hire
- Electric quad bike adventure
They are all listed on our Activities & Adventures page here on our website.
Meet the Animals
We love all of our animals to pieces even though they have us running around after them! All of our furry friends love to be fed, cuddled and adored by our guests. Our staff are always ready to show them off and tell you all about them. In fact, we will probably insist on it!
The paddocks opposite the Pods house our four legged friends, meet the donkeys, goats, pig, alpacas and highland cows. See more about the animals
Outdoor play areas
We have an outdoor play area with a wooden climbing frame and a mini football area with goals.
EV Charging Point
We also provide an double EV charging point which is located next to our holiday Barns which all guests can use on a ‘pay as you go’ basis via the App and is charged at a standard rate.
SAFARI TENT RULES
We want you to enjoy your time with us and these rules are made with that in mind:
- Notgrove is a sleepy old place. We welcome families and couples but please be respectful of your neighbours and the villagers by turning off any outside music after 9.30 pm – keep the noise down to a respectable level.
- There is a no smoking policy in the Safari tents. You’re welcome to smoke outside but please dispose of butts in a bin. If we find you have been smoking a cleaning fee of £50 will be payable.
- Please do not leave the gas hobs on when not cooking as it melts the gas rings and could cause a serious accident.
- Notgrove is a beautiful place and we would like to keep it that way. Please dispose of all rubbish in the bins provided.
- We provide a wood burner but no other fires are to be lit anywhere around the site. You may bring disposable BBQ’s but please ensure you light them on a safe surface – not on the grass, tables or wooden decking.
- If you are expecting guests, please let us know. Any additional guests not mentioned will be charged £10, no matter how short their visit.
- The outside communal areas are here for all to enjoy. Please be respectful of other guests wishing to use them – and also of other guests relaxing while you are playing.
- Dogs are welcome in the tents BUT must be kept under control at all times. Please do not leave dogs unsupervised in the tents, and all dog poo must be picked up and put into the dog poo bin provided. We would also appreciate dogs being kept off the beds and furniture. Please use the dog towels provided after a muddy/wet walk. Thank you.